couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Server Error 500 unknown query language, python
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 23:16:38 GMT
CouchDB can support views in any language but only ships with a
Javascript view server enabled by default. As noted, you can also
enable Erlang views (though I urge caution, it has no sandbox, so a
map function may call file:delete(Path), etc).

There is at least one Python view server out there but it is
additional software you need to install and configure.

B.