couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Kurukchi <ant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove field from view
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:42:21 GMT
Thanks all. I did see the attachments part, but it over complicates the
client side code (c++). I toyed with the idea of a seperate database. It's
just all the extra code to keep them in sync seems silly.

I did manage to get a view to do what I wanted. Initial processing took
around 10 mins to populate around 6000 items. But it does strip c from the
doc and leaving the doc intact.

Changing anything in the docs took very little time to update view. Will
test adding and removing tomorrow docs.

Just got to get some of the c++ code changed to use this now.

Thanks for all the ideas and help.

Antoine