couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: to CouchApp or not to CouchApp
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:55:55 GMT

On Aug 16, 2011, at 9:52 AM, Marcello Nuccio wrote:

But, by default, CouchDB does not send the WWW-Authenticate header,
and no one has asked to change this default.

Actually I do think that should be changed, I just hadn’t asked for it. I lost a couple
of hours trying to figure out why I couldn’t get auth to work on my server, until someone
told me I had to edit the config file to get correct behavior.