couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Justin Michalczak <justin.michalc...@sri.com>
Subject RE: File Attachment 403 With Strange Error
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:25:09 GMT
Cows don't seem to have any problems like this... Maybe we need to make our
databases more cow-like. :D

I don't think we'll go the null route. Real issue is that I installed a new
version of the validation function onto old data that was generated before
those fields were added. Easy enough fix by reverting the validation
function.

~Justin