От: Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org>
Дата: 10 июля 2011 г. 20:51
Кому: Michail Bogdanov <michail.bogdanov@gmx.com>
Копия: damien@apache.org, nslater@bytesexual.org
Тема: Introduction translation

Hey,

Can you please repost this to the developer list?

http://couchdb.apache.org/community/lists.html

There should be no problem, but I ask that you post it there first.

Thanks,

От: Michail Bogdanov <michail.bogdanov@gmx.com>
Дата: 10 июля 2011 г. 13:33
Кому: damien@apache.org, nslater@bytesexual.org

Hi Damien, hi Noah,

I'm willing to translate page located at couchdb.apache.org/docs/intro.html to the Belorussian language (my mother tongue). What I'm asking for is your written permission, so you don't mind after I'll post the translation to my blog. The translation is intended only for web, no print copies planned.

Visitors of your website, who come from Minsk (Belorussia) will be the ones, who will read this blogpost, that's the only way to spread them, no additional instruments we can use. Every translation we ever do does not costs a penny for the webpage, which is translated. All we ask is to link back in whatever way you feel confident about it.

You can leave a voice message and I will call you back, if you prefer a call instead of emails. Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the translation arise)? What instant messaging client (if any) do you use? AIM, MSN, Skype?

Thank you!