couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: few doubts
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 21:31:34 GMT
CouchDB actually relates a design document to it's views by I believe a hash
of the design document contents (not the id). The wiki actually has a how to
for deploy view changes in a live environment:

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/How_to_deploy_view_changes_in_a_live_environment

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein