couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Max Ogden <...@maxogden.com>
Subject Re: update from 1.02 to 1.1.0 > Error: "userCtx is null"
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 07:41:21 GMT
Alexander - I believe your error is caused because jquery.couch.js is not
compatible with newer jQuery because $.httpData seems to have been
deprecated. I ran into a similar issue earlier today and fixed it here (see
jquery.couch.js):
https://github.com/maxogden/monocles/commit/d27e58722a75a76ac578f99adec00511c1ce024b