couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chang Luo <ch...@pokerchang.com>
Subject Mustache/Evently/Couchapp with jquery-ui
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 01:47:24 GMT
Hi,
First of all, is there a help forum/IRC/email list of evently/couchapp?

I have been learning CouchApp + Evently and started to slowly appreciate its
coolness, after struggling with the documentations.  However I ran into some
issues.  Any help is appreciated.

1. I am trying to integrate jquery-ui into my couchapp.  There is a button
plugin with the below code.  This will change the style of all hyperlinks.
If I put this code in the mustache.html files, it works perfect for all
hyperlinks for that mustache.  However, my requirement is to change all
hyperlinks on the whole page.  I tried to put this code under the top level
index.html page but it won't work.

   $(function() {
        $('a').button();
    });

It seems to me mustache override the jquery-ui code if I put it in the wrong
place.  Is there a recommended place I should put the code?  I try to avoid
adding the same code to every mustache file.

2.  In after.js file or other selector js file, $("#id") won't work.
Instead I have to use document.getElementById("id")

Thanks!

Chang