couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Chang Luo <ch...@pokerchang.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Authentication question
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:00:59 GMT
Hi Stefan,
Thanks for the reply.  Authentication works now.  However I am getting a
authorization error on CURL.

{"error":"unauthorized","reason":"You are not authorized to access this
db."}

I have added all these to the reader list: "someone@example.com" and
"someone%40example%2E.com".

In Futon, I am able to login with the email address and successfully
authorize.  But not with command line CURL.

Any idea?

Thanks!