couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patching MultiView to CouchDB 1.1
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2011 15:19:43 GMT
Benoit,

I will look at Fillipe's code and hopefully deprecates multiview since
I would certainly like to be using trunk going forward. Following Paul
Davis's suggestion I used bloom filters, and there is a very efficient
implementation already out there for Erlang that I got permission from
the author to use.

Behrad I will send a list when I get into the office tomorrow, I made
a few changes to include and/or queries that I haven't published.

thanks,

Norman

On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Behrad Zari <behrad_zari@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Howdy,
>> We were using Norman's multiview patched into couchdb in production. Since Norman
has moved multiview to a forked version from couchdb trunk recently we were unable to use
multiview alongside Couchdb 1.1
>> Anyone trying to do that!?
>>
>> Dear Norman, which erl files should be compiled and patched into a Couchdb compiled
from the main trunk?
>> is there any compatibiliy issues across Couchdb versions? We want to have an standlone
multiview patch, to be installed into our compiled CouchDB from the main trunk!