couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@iriscouch.com>
Subject Re: Bug with Date.parse
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 00:06:49 GMT
On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:49 AM, Max Ogden <max@maxogden.com> wrote:
> I would recommend using ISO8601/RFC3339 if you want to play nice with
> javascript... back in the jchris days couchrest used to use it by default.
>
> require 'time'
> Time.now.iso8601

Hosea 4:6-9

6. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast
rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no
priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will
also forget thy children.
7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I
change their glory into shame.
8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.
9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them
for their ways, and reward them their doings.

--
Iris Couch