couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Monica Razdan <mon...@almende.org>
Subject Re: Pagination in couchdb
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:37:55 GMT
Hey Max,

Thanks for sending the links! However I don't find the solution for my
problem in skip, considering they are inexpensive for large data sets, which
is the case with my view.

I was wondering if I can attach a pagination widget to my _attachments?

I haven't got to the point to use url rewriting and redirecting the response
using the path binder and indices which is why I am looking for solution
beyond them

Monica