couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject the Linked Sensor Data project & Data village at CCC 2011
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:16:40 GMT
Hi all,

During the CCC 2011 [1], Olivier and I will host the Data village [2]
where we  will organize a bunch of data related workshops. We will of
course talk about CouchDB & Couchapps, Machine Learning, ...

During the data village we will also launch the linked sensor data
project. [3] This projects aims to provide a tool to collect and share
environmental sensors data using CouchDB (and based on the refuge
framework) .

If you want to organise a project in the DataVillage please contact
Olivier or Benoit. And don't hesitate to join us during the event :)

Hope to see you there,

- benoƮt

[1] http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Main_Page
[2] http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/DataVillage