couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michael <newmani...@gmail.com>
Subject Requesting data from inside of shows
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 17:09:02 GMT
This has been a problem I have been looking at for a long time and my
current solution is not elegant at all, so I am hoping that you all might
help.

I have a show and I would like to make a request to another API (from
another domain) from the show, which I would like combine that data and the
data from Couch into my response. This feels like it should be easy, but I
cannot find any examples of this happening.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael