couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Geddes <geddes.jonat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: global rewriter
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:01:20 GMT
Doing a bit more research I found a thread from last year[0] which discusses
per database/design doc exceptions. Did that feature end up in the code?

By the way, is there a good place to find documentation of all these config
values? For the restful api I use the excellent couchbase docs[1] all the
time, but haven't come across its equal for the config values.

[0]:
http://couchdb-development.1959287.n2.nabble.com/feature-proposal-make-a-secure-rewrites-filter-td5523803.html
[1]:
http://www.couchbase.org/sites/default/files/uploads/all/documentation/couchbase-api.html