couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Geddes <geddes.jonat...@gmail.com>
Subject global rewriter
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 15:30:29 GMT
CouchDB users,

I'm working on a couchapp, and up untill now, a single rewriter on a single
database, coupled with a vhost has been all I need.

However, as the complexity of the app grows, I'm starting to need additional
databases. Now I need a rewriter that spans multiple databases...

Is there a good way to do this within couchdb? I suppose I could set up
multiple vhosts, but that's not optimal. Can a rewriter in one database
point to end points in another database somehow?

--Jonathan