couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Couchdb encounter replication error daily at specify times
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:43:54 GMT
I've used CouchDB for some time and have never seen this
'CouchManager', it appears not to be a part of the CouchDB project.
What exactly are you running?

B.

On 18 July 2011 08:50, Godwin Pang <Godwin.Pang@macquarie.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I found the application encountered error everyday at around 00:30,
> 1:00, 1:30 and 2:00.
>
> Each time replication error is found and the process will restart
> itself.
>
> After 2:00, everything is fine and no error detected.
>

> Here are the error message I got on the host:
>
> 2011-07-09 00:33:43,397 [18] INFO  CouchManager: Healthcheck successful
>
> 2011-07-09 00:33:53,397 [18] DEBUG CouchManager: Running healthcheck...
>
> 2011-07-09 00:34:29,365 [18] WARN  CouchManager: Healthcheck replication
> failed. Restarting replication...
>

> Checked the network and system but cannot find anything.
>

> Could you suggest if there is something I need to tune in the
> application?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
>

> Godwin Pang
>

> NOTICE
> The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email in any way. If you received
it in error, please tell us immediately by return email and delete the document.  We do not
guarantee the integrity of any e-mails or attached files and are not responsible for any changes
made to them by any other person.