couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RESTful document structure
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 20:29:23 GMT
In CouchDB, most of the important features are scoped at the database
level. For example, views, replication, validation functions, rewrite
rules and _security objects. Separating data into different databases
by type would remove access to almost all the compelling features of
CouchDB, reducing it to a mere document store, not a document
database.

B.