couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regard to Space
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:41:42 GMT
CouchDB can *only* reclaim space with compaction.

There is a setting for limit how much information on old revs is stored:
See comments here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2108144/limit-the-number-of-revisions-in-couchdb

Setting this value too low might create problems with replication.
You still need to compact to free the space.