couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: Run Local Button - Improving End User Experience
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 23:42:35 GMT
Hi Ryan

First: I have spent some time developing a couchapp now but I am biologist
and still a beginner programmer. So if tehre is a stupid mistake one can
make, I'm sure to do it.

I replicated takeout into my couchapp, edited _design/takeout and added
takeout.js. Then I inserted a reference to takeout.js plus the function and
the html to present some explaining text and the link to download in a page
of my couchapp.

I then had to change line 41 in takeout.js to this:
$this.append('<a class="takeoutLink"
href="../../../takeout/_show/takeout.jnlp">'+ linkText + '</a>');

../../ because my document that links in in _show. That can vary in any
couchapp.

Now I get this error when the page loads:
SCRIPT5007: Für die Eigenschaft "_trigger" kann kein Wert abgerufen werden:
Das Objekt ist Null oder undefiniert
jquery.mobile.js, Zeile 2515 Zeichen 3I also had to include ../takeout
though. I believe that is a mistake in takeout.js.

Alex