couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: update from 1.02 to 1.1.0 > Error: "userCtx is null"
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:06:30 GMT
uups, since today userCtx is null again!
I tried updating jquery.couch.js from here again:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/trunk/share/www/<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/trunk/share/www/script/jquery.couch.js>
script/jquery.couch.js<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/trunk/share/www/script/jquery.couch.js>
but it doesn't help this time.

This is the page: