couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: update from 1.02 to 1.1.0 > Error: "userCtx is null"
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 14:42:54 GMT
Hi Randall

You made my day. I downloaded a new version from here:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/trunk/share/www/script/jquery.couch.js
and
it works now.

I must have made a mistake updating. I wonder what else I have done wrong
updating. I simply got a new Windows exe and installed it. Obviously I also
have to replace manually the CouchDB and CouchApp js files in my app. Now it
seems quite clear but being a real beginner I didn't realize before.

Is updating CouchDb and CouchApp explained well somewhere?

Thanks so much for helping!!!

Alex