couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sam Kearns <...@kearns.net.au>
Subject Re: Data.js 0.4.0 released — A declarative interface to CouchDB
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 06:31:10 GMT
I just started expirmenting with node.js this last week and I had no
trouble at all installing on Windows. In fact there isn't even any
installation. I downloaded node-0.4.9-i686-pc-cygwin-complete.7z from
http://node-js.prcn.co.cc/ and you just unzip it anywhere you like, and
then run bin/shell.cmd which opens a command prompt with the environment
set up and ready to go. Then just type "node yourscript.js" and you're
off to the races!