couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no 'writers' section in _security killing me
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:48:10 GMT
I believe that is the meaning of couchapp. An app completely hosted out of couchdb. It's only
2 physical tiers (couchdb server + browser) but the logical layers are still there for the
most part (database -> design doc functions -> browser)

On Jul 11, 2011, at 8:13 PM, "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <andrew.stuart@supercoders.com.au>
wrote:

> Perhaps I have my terminology wrong.
>
> Im talking about applications in which there is CouchDB and the browser client, and nothing
in between - is that single tier or two tier?