couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: what means 'starting' in the status for a continuous replication?
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 05:20:23 GMT
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Mark Hahn <mark@boutiquing.com> wrote:
> May I suggest not calling it "starting" once it has started?  I found
> that very confusing, and it is wrong.

Yeah. Technically,
"things-are-happening-but-will-happen-again-unless-we-get-to-the-first-checkpoint-so-that-we-don't-have-to-redo-this-part"
would be more correct. If someone has a better word that summarizes
that bit then I'd be happy to make the change, but I sure can't think
of something better than "starting" or "initializing" or some other
generic description that would cause less confusion.