couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Jim R. Wilson" <wilson.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing CouchDB on CentOS 5.6
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 01:49:14 GMT
Thanks Pasi - this is a great start.

After download/build/installing erlang, curl and couchdb, when I run couchdb
nothing happens.  That is, it just hangs.  ps shows that some erlang process
is running, but there's no stderr or stdout.

Did you run into this problem?  Or, more generally, how do you troubleshoot
couchdb before it starts listening on 5984?

Thanks in advance for any help,

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)