couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Fenwick <jacob.fenw...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 04:34:44 GMT
I want something that reproduces this SQL query in couchdb:
SELECT * WHERE [start timestamp] >= doc.start AND [end timestamp] < doc.end;

I know this has probably been asked many times before.

In fact, here's someone asking it on StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3216868/querying-couchdb-documents-between-a-start-date-and-an-end-date

Supposedly this is an answer but I've tried it and it doesn't seem to work:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3079040/range-keys-in-couchdb-views

Is this just not possible in couchdb without something like couchdb-lucene?