couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Re: Badarg error in HTTP request for List Function
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:56:30 GMT
On 30 June 2011 05:06, Christian Carter <> wrote:
> Hey Everyone,
> I'm getting a very weird error when running one of my list functions,
> leading me to believe the query server is crashing, but I don't know for
> sure.  Log and function located at  The database
> can be cloned from, as well.  The crash
> consistently happens after those 6 keys get logged, and well, I'm stumped.
>  Any ideas?
> Thanks!
> Christian Carter

Hi Christian,

If you set debug mode on (and turn admin party off) you can see your
couchdb logs remotely like this:

It looks like your MR is written in coffeescript? As far as I can see,
CouchDB isn't aware of this yet at least on iriscouch; if it was I'd
expect to see a coffee test suite (missing) and config query servers
updated (missing) based on this patch from janl

View raw message