couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update CouchDB package from 0.11.2 to 1.0.2 in EPEL 5 repository
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:38:00 GMT
Hi Peter,

Good news but I should tell you that 1.0.3 is right around the corner
and contains quite a few bug fixes, you might want to wait a week or
two.

B.

On 18 June 2011 14:13, m.njema@gmail.com <m.njema@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great news
>
> -
> 127.0.0.1 is where the heart is

CouchDB package from ancient, no longer supported and containing known security flaw 0.11.2
version to 1.0.2 one. I'm pretty sure that almost nobody is still using 0.11.2 nowadays (which
means that nobody is using the package from EPEL 5 repository, even me), so this upgrade seems
to be harmless. If anyone has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace. -- With
best regards, Peter Lemenkov.