couchdb-user mailing list archives

From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spam on the wiki (CouchDB in the Wild contributors, please read this)
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:26:37 GMT
On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> I tried to click through and double check each website to see if I could find any mention
of CouchDB on the about page, or what have you. I am sorry if I removed a genuine site, but
to be blunt, that's not my problem. These sites should have descriptions next to them, as
I have outlined above. If I have removed something in error, please feel free to add it back
again, with a nice long description.

> The following entries do not reference CouchDB:
>
> www.pcapr.net

www.pcapr.net was one of the first sites to use CouchDB in production.
:) See Damien's Apache Board report from ages ago:
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/Gb6Zc5N7oC0RWI06hBKU

Thanks,

K.
---