couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sean Copenhaver <sean.copenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to sum values of a view in a date range?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:04:23 GMT
Yowza, I missed a lot in this thread. Yeah I thought you needed sum, but I
provided a lot of examples of querying with some test data on your
stackoverflow question. I hope that helps. It would actually be nice to see
a built in _avg reduce function though.

--
“The limits of language are the limits of one's world. “ -Ludwig von
Wittgenstein