couchdb-user mailing list archives

From muji <mis...@freeformsystems.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache CouchDB 1.1.0 has been released
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:04:43 GMT
This is great news, I'm looking forward to installing - thanks!

Am I right in thinking that spidermonkey 1.8.5 support is forthcoming
in a 1.2 release? I couldn't quite determine the outcome of this
discussion:

http://couchdb-development.1959287.n2.nabble.com/SpiderMonkey-1-8-5-upgrades-td6232844.html

A quick test reveals that the 1.1.0 release cannot find the
spidermonkey js library when attempting to compile against a
spidermonkey 1.8.5 release:

----
configure: error: Could not find the js library.

Is the Mozilla SpiderMonkey library installed?
----

Any clarification much appreciated.

--
muji.