couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@boutiquing.com>
Subject Re: Updates
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:14:31 GMT
jquery.couch.js isn't great.  It has sloppy code and at one point it even
uses a synchronous ajax call (hisss).  I had to change that to an async call
to run it in node at all.  Also you would need my jquery.domless.js.  This
is a jquery I wrote that only has the features needed to run jquery.couch.js.
 So it is mainly an http.client in node that uses the jquery ajax api.  It
wasn't hard to code, thanks to the awesomeness of node.

I'll never understand why microsoft implemented a synchronous ajax call.  I
guess the just don't really get it.

--
Mark Hahn
Website Manager