couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit DECHERF <bdech...@gmail.com>
Subject changes_timeout
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:37:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm playing with the filter replication.
So my filter is:
function(doc, req) { if (doc.type && doc.type == 'user' && doc.userId ==
req.query.userId) { return true; } else { return false; } }

This is to replicate all document from a given user. (This is not
a continuous replication)
The replication fails because of a changes_timeout error. (same error with
1.1.0 and 1.0.2)
I check the code, and it seems that the pb comes from:
src/couchdb/couch_rep_changes_feed.erl
All timeout are hardcoded, and one of them is 10s.
the request filter took between 10 and 25s.

Am I doing something wrong ? Or is this a bug ?

Thanks,
Benoit