couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lemenkov <lemen...@gmail.com>
Subject Update CouchDB package from 0.11.2 to 1.0.2 in EPEL 5 repository
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:11:39 GMT
Hello All!

As per Fedora EPEL policy I would like to inform you that I plan to
upgrade CouchDB package from ancient, no longer supported and
containing known security flaw 0.11.2 version to 1.0.2 one.

I'm pretty sure that almost nobody is still using 0.11.2 nowadays
(which means that nobody is using the package from EPEL 5 repository,
even me), so this upgrade seems to be harmless. If anyone has any
objections, speak now or forever hold your peace.

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.