couchdb-user mailing list archives

From JC de Villa <jc.devi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update function difficutlties on 1.1
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 23:06:51 GMT
> Take a look at https://github.com/dch/glazier - the scripts are
> slightly out of date now vs Erlang/OTP R14B03 and CouchDB 1.1.0 but
> the README should see you right. I have a pile of updates to push once
> I have couchdb/trunk building successfully, to bring it all back into
> line again.
>
> Chase me @dch on irc if you have any questions.

Thanks for the offer Dave, but I think I'll leave off on building on windows
for now, since I don't really have a windows installation to work with. I'll
get back to that when I start feeling brave again.

Robert,

It happens on a local couch with no connections elsewhere, and does no
replication. There's no way that the doc is getting another update every
single time I throw a curl at it.

JC