couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing tests
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 19:46:32 GMT
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 2:54 PM, Daniele Testa <daniele.testa@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed CouchDB 1.0.2 from source on Debian Lenny. I
> installed all dependencies with latest versions from source. Erlang,
> Spidermonkey etc.
>
> When running the test suite in Chrome 11, I get 2 errors:
>
> oauth:
>
> Assertion failed: false
> Assertion failed: false
> Assertion failed: false
> Assertion failed: false
> Assertion failed: false
> Exception raised: {"error":"unauthorized","reason":"unauthorized to
> access database http://localhost:5984/test_suite_db_a/"}

I'm not familiar with this failure. Can you check the logs for anything on it?

> replication:
>
> Exception raised: {"error":"not_found"}

This is a known error that will be fixed in every new release. It was
just a minor behaviour change in Erlang.

> Is this something common or what could be wrong? I have also ran it
> with debug mode, but I don't know where the debug text is being saved
> :)

Do you mean the debug log level at the Erlang level or the debugger
link in Futon. At the Erlang level it saves to the log file which
would be mentioned in $prefix/etc/couchdb/default.ini. As to the
debugger link in Futon, I have no idea what that does but I'm assured
its somehow useful.