couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Attachment retrieval
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:03:39 GMT
This is a change between CouchDB 1.0.x and 1.1.x.

This API is predominantly used by the replicator, which is why it has
been enhanced (no more base64 inflation) and why it isn't documented.
I'll note that I didn't make the change itself, I believe that was
Filipe. The only change I made was to add the "digest" key, as this
allows us to verify that attachments are replicated correctly.

B.