couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "m.njema@gmail.com" <m.nj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update CouchDB package from 0.11.2 to 1.0.2 in EPEL 5 repository
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 13:13:23 GMT
Great news

-
127.0.0.1 is where the heart is

From: Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat Jun 18 16:11:39 GMT+03:00 2011
To: EPEL development disccusion <epel-devel-list@redhat.com>, user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Update CouchDB package from 0.11.2 to 1.0.2 in EPEL 5 repository

Hello All! As per Fedora EPEL policy I would like to inform you that I plan to upgrade CouchDB
package from ancient, no longer supported and containing known security flaw 0.11.2 version
to 1.0.2 one. I'm pretty sure that almost nobody is still using 0.11.2 nowadays (which means
that nobody is using the package from EPEL 5 repository, even me), so this upgrade seems to
be harmless. If anyone has any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace. -- With best
regards, Peter Lemenkov.