One minor knowledge offering. Be wary of upgrading to Xcode 4 - try staying with 3.x. You can have both versions installed apparently. We've been finding several of the brew formula fail under 4 as many of the packages haven't been updated to build without Universal support, which seems to be dropped in Xcode 4.

- Jim

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer
Center for Software Engineering