couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ajai Khattri <couc...@bitblit.net>
Subject Re: Any existing code/samples/examples for couchdb self service?
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 00:27:04 GMT
On Sun, 8 May 2011, Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders) wrote:

> What language did you build this functionality in?  What do you mean
> by "couchdb external process"?

Either some process started from a web service or the server-side script
itself probably? You could probably write this in Ruby, Python; or PHP...

Martin, Im planning to allow the user to pick from several types of
collections. I would love to know how your 'templates' work. Ultimately I
would want users to also contribute templates too.