couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Bech <glenn.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Limit on the number of databases?
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 10:22:46 GMT
Hi,

I just want to ask if there are limits on the number of databases in Couch.
I am playing around with embeded Couch on Android and are thinking in the
line of having
one database per user, and use replication to push data from the client to
the server. This will provde for an Excellent "offline" user experience.

This will of course not work if Couch does not handle unlimited datbases
very well performance- or otherwise.

Does this sound like a feasable design solution?

Regards,

Glenn