couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Brian Chamberlain <blchamberl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDBX nightlies are defunkt
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 19:54:57 GMT
Yeah, It looks like you're having trouble compiling the Readline package.
I've had problems with that in the past but unfortunately I can't offer any
advice now since it was so long ago. You might try upgrading your Xcode and
then trying to install just the readline package.

Or you could download the package from Couchbase... That's probably your
best bet for a stand alone couch.

Best of luck
Brian

--