couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mauro Fagnoni <mauro.fagn...@gmail.com>
Subject problem bulk loading verion 0.11
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 12:56:09 GMT
Hi all,

I have some problems with the bulk loading of some files. json (file
is 1200 and i  example myfile.json0, myfile.json1 ecc..) by curl.
Using version 0.8 I run the bulk_loading only a few files after that
gives me a timeout error (this error is not always the same file)

the command that I use for loading under Linux is

for x in myfile.json? ; do  curl -d $x -X POST
http://127.0.0.1:5984/mydb/_bulk_docs; done

what is my mistake because I can not upload any files?

i also try tu update my couchdb at the 0.11 version an first i trie to
load a single data file but now the command

curl -d @myfile.json -X POST http://127.0.0.1:5984/mydb/_bulk_docs

is not the valid json format but is the same that run in 0.8 version.

Some one can help me?
[-------WHOAMI------] Mauro Fagnoni
[----------ICQ#---------] 279572903
[--------MSNID--------] maurofagnoni@yahoo.it