couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mauro Fagnoni <mauro.fagn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: convert data query into map/reduce function
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 15:06:32 GMT
Stefan I'm trying to convert this sql query in an identical to the document
I created in couchdb. Unfortunately, it is the first time using this
database and would like to understand how to translate the query using only
the wiki because I have not figured out how to do a lot

[-------WHOAMI------] Mauro Fagnoni
[----------ICQ#---------] 279572903
[--------MSNID--------] maurofagnoni@yahoo.it
[--YAHOOMSNID--] maurofagnoni@gmail.com