couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: fetching data: how to filter?
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 05:46:33 GMT
Thanks Gabor!

Alexander Gabriel
Am 16.05.2011 09:37 schrieb "Gabor Ratky" <rgabo@rgabostyle.com>:
> Alex,
>
> as with everyone new to CouchDB (and/or NoSQL) I recommend going through
the CouchDB: Definitive Guide [1]. It is an indispensable resource and gives
you a great overview of CouchDB. It makes it much easier to understand the
concepts and the design behind CouchDB. Afterwards, you can just refer to
the CouchDB Wiki [2] or the HTTP API Reference in the new Techzone by
Couchbase [3].

http://techzone.couchbase.com/sites/default/files/uploads/all/documentation/couchbase-api.html

http://localhost:5981/dbname/_design/docname/_view/viewname?key=%22Beobachtung%22&include_docs=true

>> > See http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/HTTP_view_API for details on
querying
>> > views and other options.
>> >

>> > *
>> > Jim Klo
>> > Senior Software Engineer
>> > Center for Software Engineering
>> > SRI International
>> > *
>> >

>> > On May 15, 2011, at 2:18 PM, Alexander Gabriel wrote:
>> >
>> > thanks a lot for your help. So I can define a view that includes the
Typ

http://username:secretpassword@127.0.0.1:5984/evab/_bulk_docs?include_docs=true

http://username:secretpassword@127.0.0.1:5984/evab/_all_docs?include_docs=true