couchdb-user mailing list archives

From afters <afters.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DB that mirrors a view
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 08:21:32 GMT
Come to think of it, maybe a simple way to achieve this is with an
intermediate db:
This db would contain just the calculated map values, and would have a view
that does the reduce. This would mimic the original map-reduce operation
with one key difference: I would control this db's update rate, and thus
could fetch a correct view for each change in the original db.