couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Milan Andric <mand...@medicmobile.org>
Subject Re: CouchDBX nightlies are defunkt
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 22:13:34 GMT
Thanks Brian, but I'm looking for a dev version of couch so
downloading from couchbase is not useful since they only offer certain
releases and they are not clear on what version of couchdb they ship,
either.  If you do a couchdb -V on  the binary shipped with couchbase
you get 1.1.1 but that does not correspond to features in 1.1 in the
actual couchdb project, for example _replicator database is not there.

$ /Applications/Couchbase\
Server.app/Contents/Resources/couchdbx-core/bin/couchdb -V
couchdb - Apache CouchDB 1.1.1

I assume since CouchDB 1.1.1 has not been released or is not tagged in
svn that is an internal couchbase release number?  So it is a bit
confusing as to what is in the release.   On top of that the couchdbx
(osx) nightlies have disappeared.  I have a couchdb working but
building my own is not ideal, so I'm curious if nightlies builds of
dev are available somewhere.  Apologies for the noise.

Milan