couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Poyau, John" <john.po...@lmco.com>
Subject Document Timestamp On Replication
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 14:38:52 GMT
Hi All,
Our project the learningregistry<https://github.com/LearningRegistry/LearningRegistry>
is using couchdb and we are trying to figure out what is the best way to update document timestamps
on replication.  Currently we have a resource_data database where resource_data document has
a  update_timestamp field that is set when the document is pushed to database and any time
that the document is updated thereafter.  We want the update_timestamp to be time of replication
when the document gets replicated.   What is the couchdb way of update the documents update_timestamp
on replication.