couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stuart (SuperCoders)" <andrew.stu...@supercoders.com.au>
Subject Re: Any existing code/samples/examples for couchdb self service?
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 23:13:59 GMT
Hi Martin

Following up on this - any chance the code or some portion of it might
be accessible so we can see how you solved it?

thanks

as

On 08/05/2011, at 6:10 AM, Martin Higham wrote:

We do this in one of apps. We have an CouchDB external process that
makes all the necessary  calls to create the database (by replicating
a template database), creating the user account and then setting
security roles. I'll see what I can do to make the code publicly
available.

Martin

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg